There are a variety of ways to use essential oils. You can ingest it, apply it topically or diffuse it, among others. Essential oil roller bottles are perfect if you go through the topical application route.
Essential oil roller bottles make it easier for you to dilute your pure oils with a carrier oil. It keeps your essential oils safe from oxidation and makes it last longer. It also makes applying the diluted essential oil a whole lot easier.
Essential Oil Roller Bottles
Roller bottles are containers that allow you to store your essential oils that are diluted and ready for use. These bottles are meant to be portable and leak free so that you can take these everywhere you go.
When you need to, you only have to take out the bottle and apply the oil to wherever you need to put it and massage away.
Essential oil roller bottles have several components, and there are several options for each one.
For instance, the glass bottle can have a variety of colors, from clear to cobalt blue or amber, to just about any color you want. The roller itself can be made of stainless steel, plastic, or other materials such as natural gemstones. Further, the cap also comes in different colors, the most common of which is gold or silver.
Most of these roller bottles have enough space for a third of an ounce of your essential oil blends. But there are other sizes as well, such as the 0.17 ounces and the 0.67 ounces.
Why use essential oil roller bottles?
There are many benefits to using essential oil roller bottles.
These make it easier for you to use essential oils
People, especially those with sensitive skin, should dilute essential oils. Dilution gives essential oils a low toxicity profile. With roller bottles, you have a diluted solution that you can use when you need it right there in your bag or pocket.
You save space in your bag
Some people use essential oil “blends,” mixing two or more essential oils to get the benefits of both. If used for topical applications, they would also need a carrier oil to use it on their skin safely. Imagine having to carry around a big bottle of carrier oil and one or two bottles of pure essential oil in your bag.
Instead of bringing all of that along with you, you can mix everything at home and carry the small roller bottle with you.
Typical essential oil roller bottles take up little space. For instance, a 0.33-ounce roller bottle will measure around 3.75 by 0.75 by 0.75 inches. These roller bottles can be smaller than your lipstick.
Essential oil roller bottles are designed to be spill-proof and mess-free. You can store your diluted blends inside it and put it inside your bag without worrying about leaking oils that can damage everything inside your backpack.
Further, you no longer have to mix the carrier and your essential oils on the fly, which can lead to more spills.
Essential oil roller bottles are convenient
Think about it, if you feel stressed or have a headache coming on, the last thing you will want to do is to bother with mixing potentially messy oils. With a roller bottle, you can get instant relief. Not only that, but these roller bottles also allow you to conveniently apply the diluted essential oils with no hassles, which is helpful if you are dealing with rowdy kids, or if you are inside a moving vehicle.
How We Chose the Best Essential Oil Roller Bottles
To choose the best essential oil roller bottles, we checked the various listings on Amazon and selected the most highly rated products, while also considering variety in our choices.
The 9 Best Essential Oil Roller Bottles You Can Buy Right Now
Essential oil roller bottles come in different sizes and colors. If you are looking for the best one, you should have a clear idea of what you want, and that will help narrow down your search.
The best essential oil rollers that we can recommend include:
1. Esarora Cobalt Blue Essential Oil Roller Bottles
- Packing include: 24 Pack Cobalt Blue Glass Roller Bottles with Stainless Steel Roller Balls, 3 Piece Droppers, 6 Extra...
- Glass Roller Bottles with Stainless Steel Roller Balls: ESARORA rollers are made of Stainless steel, which is corrosion...
- ESARORA Essential oil glass bottle is made of corrosion-resistant glass which makes it thick, smooth and anti-shock....
The Esarora Cobalt Blue Essential Oil Roller Bottles comes in a set of 24 glass bottles with stainless steel roller balls. It also includes three droppers, six extra roller balls, and two bottle openers.
The stainless steel rollers help keep your essential oils fresh as these are rust-resistant.
The rollers are tight to prevent any leakage, but still smooth enough to make sure that you can roll it with no problem. The glass is also corrosion- and shock-resistant. Meanwhile, the cobalt blue color helps protect your essential oils from ultraviolet rays.
2. Aroma Outfitters Gemstone Roller Balls with Glass Bottles
- ► Get ready to experience your essential oils in a whole new way! Combine essential oils and these gemstones roller...
- ► Now INCLUDES clear glass roller bottles with a gemstone rollerball top in each 10ml roller bottles. You are now...
- ► Chakra Gemstone rollers are hand polished. Stones included: Tiger Eye, Sodalite, Rose Quartz, Leopard Jasper, Red...
Aroma Outfitters allows you to combine the healing powers of essential oils and gemstones in one roller bottle. These bottles use rollers made from different precious stones, including rose quartz, amethyst, and tiger eye. This set comes with 13 gemstone rollers and 13 glass roller bottles.
3. Pretty Care Essential Oil Roller Bottles
- Please Contact US if your product is broken★Superior Quality: The Essential oil glass bottle is made of...
- ★Stainless steel roll balls: The roll balls are made of Stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and well-made....
- ★Dual Caps : The screw thread finish bottle mouth is matched with a plated aluminium alloy cap, which fits tightly and...
The Pretty Care Essential Oil Roller Bottles use amber glass with stainless steel roller balls. This set comes with a dozen bottles, 15 roller balls, a bottle opener, two funnels and 24 stickers that you can use for labeling.
The amber colored glass helps keep your essential oils safe from UV rays.
4. Super Z Outlet Clear Plain Glass Roll-On Bottles
- Easy and reliable, these lip care tubes make it customizable for adding your own designer labels. Place below and around...
- Turn them into great gifts for friends and family, or market your best concoction for anyone to enjoy. An essential...
- Professional looking tubes made of glass with plastic tip and cap. Whether you are making DIY homemade lip balm using...
While it is not advisable to store essential oils in clear bottles, there are times when you might want to use these transparent bottles, such as when using oils in color therapy. Different essential oils have their own hues. There are essential oils that are blue, yellow, green, and other colors too.
If you have a use for clear essential oil containers, you can check out the Super Z Outlet Clear Plain Glass Roll-On Bottles. The set comes with 24 0.17-ounce bottles and rollers.
This size is half as small as other essential oil roller bottles we have already mentioned, which can accommodate approximately 0.34 ounces of your oils.
5. Mavogel Roller Bottles for Essential Oils
- ★VALUE SETS - 24 Pack 10ml amber essential oil roller bottles with leak proof design metal roller balls and black...
- ★LEAK PROOF DESIGN - Essential oil will corrode the plastic part and lead to a result that's a large amount oils will...
- ★SAFE/LONG LASTING - Classic amber essential oil roller bottle which will protects essential oil against harmful UV...
If you have a lot of oils or if you are planning to make a lot of blends, then the Mavogel Roller Bottles for Essential Oils are ideal for you. The set comes with 24 roller bottles, 27 roller balls, 54 labels, one opener, one funnel, two droppers, and a bottle brush. All of these mean that you can make your blends, use it up, and then reuse the bottles if you want.
These essential oil roller bottles are leak proof because the company made tweaks in the design of their rollers so that the roller balls will not release too much of the oil even when the plastic part of the roller has been corroded. The amber glass also gives your essential oils protection, as well as the classic look we have come to associate with medicine bottles.
6. Esarora 12 Color Roller Bottles
- Package Includes: 24pc 12 color 10ml color essential oil roller bottles with stainless steel roller balls and golden...
- Convenience: 10 ml glass roller bottles are perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, and other liquids and is not...
- Multiple Choice: You can choose any colors you like with the 12 colors roller bottles for essential oil. The colorful...
If you like to identify your essential oils quickly, then you might want to get the Esarora 12 Color Roller Bottles.
You get two of each color, allowing you to distinguish your oils without having to put labels on them. This set comes with 24 bottles, 30 roller balls, 3 droppers, 2 bottle openers, and the slings. The tops of these bottles have a hook where you can connect the sling, making it easy to attach to your bag zippers and just about anywhere.
7. Essential Oil Roller Bottles by Easytle
- ★High Quality: The essential oil roller bottles are made of corrosion-resistant glass featuring thickness, smoothness...
- ★Portability : Comes with a pack of 24, 5ml per bottle. The capacity allows you to store synthesis oil, natural...
- ★Stainless Steel Roller Balls: The well-made rollers are made of Stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant. The...
The Essential Oil Roller Bottles set by Easytle gives you 24 roller bottles with different colors. These 0.17-ounce bottles come with stainless steel roller balls, 96 pieces for the labels, two bottle openers, two funnels, and two droppers.
8. The Root and Petal Set of 10 Multicolored Glass Roller Bottles with Glass Balls for Essential Oils
- Set of 10 clear glass roller ball bottles, 10 ml size
- Perfect for storing essential oil blends or perfumes
- Each lid in set is a unique color, great for color coding blends
Most of the roller bottles we have recommended here come with the same color lids. For somebody who owns several roller bottles of essential oils at home, it can get frustrating if you need a particular blend. You will have to tilt every bottle to be able to read the labels. As a result, finding the one you want usually takes longer than necessary.
With the Root and Petal Set of 10 Multicolored Glass Roller Bottles, you can avoid this problem.
You can color coordinate your oils and assign a color to each of them. There are 10 different colors for each of the ten roller bottles. What’s more, the Root and Petal set uses glass rollers instead of stainless steel. Glass rollers are better because they dispense the right amount of oil, unlike steel rollers that can give you way too much. Plastic rollers, on the hand, degrade over time.
9. Rivertree Life Refillable Aluminum and Glass Roll-On Bottles
- Set of 4 extra large 20ml brushed aluminum glass roll-on bottles.
- Eliminate messy and wasteful dropper bottles with these beautiful and handy roll-on applicators.
- Buy your essential oils in bulk and blend then dilute. DO NOT use full strength essential oils in roll on bottles.
Trying to find essential oil roller bottles that look beautiful and unique?
The Rivertree Life Refillable Aluminum and Glass Roll-On Bottles fit the bill. These four large roller bottles use brushed aluminum for its body, enclosing the glass roll-on bottles inside. It uses stainless steel rollers. These roll-on bottles are great for 0.68 ounces of your diluted essential oils.
Getting the Perfect Essential Oil Roller Bottles for Your Needs
If you are selling essential oils, then the Esarora Cobalt Blue Essential Oil Roller Bottles will be a good choice for you. With 24 bottles and 30 rollers, as well as 3 droppers and 2 openers, you can save with this set while getting everything you need to package your oils.
Imagine paying only around 70 cents per bottle. Further, you can also choose the Pretty Care Essential Oil Roller Bottles, which also cost less than a dollar per bottle.
You can give away essential oil blends as gifts for friends or as samples for your business. In this instance, you might want to get the small 0.17-ounce bottles offered by Easytle, or the Super Z Outlet Clear Plain Glass Roll-On Bottles. This way, you have the option to give away essential oils in clear or colored bottles.
The gemstone rollers from Aroma Outfitters might be the perfect gift for friends who are into chakra healing and crystals, or even those who just like pretty things. The gemstones in these rollers help make the essential oil look elegant.
Last update on 2021-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API